An awesome opportunity to join a studio that has experienced impressive market introductory success.
Kaizen Brand Evolution is a creative design agency in Belfast. Using creativity and experience to create brands that outsmart the competition. Global giant, or start up, we are passionate about comprehensive brand design and strategic thinking, achieving engaging communication through print, online, new technology and new mediums. We are a smorgasbord of passionate creatives, dedicated in delivering imaginative, beautiful work. Together we are creative changemakers. The Creative Account Manager will be responsible for generating leads and building client base in existing and new territories. Achieving sales growth objectives by expert relationship management. If you’re passionate about winning new business, developing creative campaigns and demonstrate key account management skills, you’ll fit right in.
- Developing leads inline with company strategy.
- An exemplrary ambassador for Kaizen Brand Evolution.
- Providing client services that include strategic marketing.
- Interpreting clients marketing needs into creative briefs for the design studio.
- Close of project reporting to client.
- Advising on both digital and print outcomes.
- Delivering high levels of creative, technical and commercial advice.
- Quoting and negotiating project costs.
- Liaising closely with directors, creative, production and sales teams.
- Delivering on targets, initiating key contact at all levels, by phone, email and in person.
- Responsibility for deadlines and financial paper trail.
- Speed of response to match company objectives.
- Commitment to excellence and delivering results.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- 2 years plus in client service role in the creative industries.
- Have live agency contacts, enabling you to make a quick start
- Ambitious self-starter with drive, creativity and a commitment to first class customer service.
- Highly organised and methodical.
- Comfortable handling the demands of larger client accounts.
- Exceptional listening and problem solving abilities, you’ll be ever empathetic to our clients needs whilst respecting our needs too.
- Strong interpersonal skills - you’re enthusiastic and know how to interact with a team and clients.
- Confident in face-to-face presentation.
- Initiative to identify potential sales and know how to close a deal.
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive outlook when faced with complex client issues.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, distill and reinforce product messaging and business process details to colleagues.
- Understanding of CRM database utility in order to facilitate customer contact, sales campaigns and territory forecasting.
- Full clean driving license.
- Candidate must have exceptional written, verbal and organisational skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PPT).
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 9th June 2017 to be in with a shout. As we are equal opportunities employer we ask that you download a monitoring form for completion and anonymous return to HR at Kaizen Brand Evolution, First Floor, 56 Lisburn Road, Belfast BT9 6AF.
We help nurture creativity, should you be progressing in a design or branding course and need studio experience we often offer short term work placements. Just send your CV, portfolio and availability to careers@kaizenbrandevolution and we’ll let you know when we have a place.