Are you looking for a career with a respected industry leader? Then join our creative team as a Business Development Manager to build out our portfolio of clients that we help better their businesses through design. Working closely with the Creative Team supporting them to deliver client projects and identify opportunities for new business. An excellent communicator, you will be involved in the planning and execution of a range of brand and online projects. Every project will be unique to the client and audience needs. Your focus will always be on exceeding client expectations.
- Identifying & developing new business opportunities
- Increase awareness of Kaizen Brand Evolution
- Generate a targeted increase of turnover
- Act as support driver in the project to ensure all milestones are met
- Regularly assess potential risks to projects and identify solutions
- Prepare reports, including briefs, status updates and contact reports
- Set up new projects using our internal systems
- Construct project plans, identify and communicate deadlines to all stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate For This Role Will Be Capable Of:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Cold calling prospect clients & arranging client visits
- Maintaining excellent customer service
- Meeting and exceeding personal targets
- Building rapport with stakeholders
- Generating ongoing business with existing clients
- Selling via face to face meetings
- Securing new business and increasing the existing client base
- Managing your own time and diary
- Quickly achieving familiarity with markets in which clients operate and trade in.
In addition we would expect the following traits in a successful candidate:
- Strong organisation skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Appearance at all times must represent the company image
- Educated ideally to 3rd level in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrable interest in design, marketing and advertising.
Job Type: Full-time
sales: 2 years field sales experience, preferably in the creative industry
Licence: Clean Driving License (Essential)
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Send your creative portfolio, CV and salary expectation to email@example.com before Friday 3 May 2019 to be in with a shout. As we are equal opportunities employer we ask that you download a monitoring form to complete and anonymously return to HR at Kaizen Brand Evolution, First Floor, 3 Jennymount Business Park, North Derby Street, Belfast BT15 3HN to fulfil your application.