Brand Sales Executive
Kaizen seeks a proven and enthusiastic Sales Executive to build our portfolio of clients to join a growing successful team.
Your purpose will be to identify opportunities in the market place as well as within our own client base, to grow Kaizen to be the largest digital print company in Ireland. We are looking for a new member of the client services team who demonstrates a high level of commercial awareness of the industry to expand our reach and help our clients achieve their goals. It’s all about working together as a team – it’s our client’s that are the heart of our business.
Kaizen Print is one of the most recognised and trusted printing companies in Belfast. This is due to our ability to offer customers fast turnaround times, only the highest quality in print and attention to detail,
The digital printing business was founded in 2009 by brothers Connor McAuley and Martin McAuley. In the past ten years, we have grown to a team of 35 and have recently moved to a new 5,000 sq ft base in Jennymount Business Park off York Road.
We work across the island of Ireland for prestigious clients such as Boojum, Charles Hurst, Limelight, Punchestown Racecourse, to name but a few.
Servicing clients from inbound emails, web generated sales, field sales, reactivation and new business generation. Providing for the 3 facets of the business, Kaizen Print, Kaizen Weddings, Kaizen Brand Evolution from our Belfast location.
The ideal candidate will have a background in sales and will be able to demonstrate their ability to meet and exceed targets. You will have the ability to win new clients and grow existing business. To be successful in this role you will have a focused work ethic, be solution oriented and flexible with a structured approach. Selling with integrity, we will give you the platform to create your own success story. We are looking for someone with a proactive, dedicated, hardworking approach combined with the right attitude.
– Team player
– Be a fast learner
– Flexible and embraces change
– Impeccable attention to detail
– ‘can do’ attitude
Skillset and Requirements
– Multiple element project management
– High competency in numeracy
– Systematic approach to database building
– Ability to be proactive to constructive feedback
– Professional communicator, written and verbal
– Strong quantifiable experience in sales
– Strong knowledge of sales processes and psychology
– Effective communication skills at all levels with a collaborative approach to achieving success.
– Qualified lead generation
– Regularly assess potential risks to projects and identify solutions
– Effective cold calling prospect clients & arranging client meetings
– Collaboration with marketing team to generate revenue activity
– Construct project plans, identify and communicate deadlines to all stakeholders
What we’re looking for…
– Focused energy, attitude and approach to achieve success.
– Good negotiation skills
– Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
– To grow the business
– Self motivation to meet and exceed targets
– Ability to prioritise
– Maintaining excellent customer service
– Appearance at all times must represent the company image
Commensurate with experience
OTE earning opportunities based on KPI performance
Apple Mac laptop
Access to company pool car
Professional, organised and innovation led work environment.
Various additional recognition bonuses.
Please submit your CV and provide an outline of how you feel you meet the criteria before Wednesday 29 January 2020. As we are an Equal opportunities employer please also include your monitoring form as part of your application. download a monitoring form
The Working Environment:
The Company Ethos in action: