Kaizen seeks a proven and enthusiastic Sales Team Manager to deliver sales targets through the recruitment, development and management of a performing client services team.
Your purpose will be to deliver company sales targets leading an inbound and outbound sales team, contributing to growing the company to make Kaizen one of Ireland’s most trusted partners. As part of the wider leadership team, you will deliver a shared vision of ‘Growing Together’ and building upon our established reputation as a leader in our field.
Kaizen Print is one of the most recognised and trusted printing companies in Belfast. This is due to our ability to offer customers fast turnaround times, only the highest quality in print and attention to detail,
The digital printing business was founded in 2009 by brothers Connor McAuley and Martin McAuley. In the past ten years, we have grown to a team of 35 and have recently moved to a new 5,000 sq ft base in Jennymount Business Park off York Road.
We work across the island of Ireland for prestigious clients such as Boojum, Charles Hurst, Limelight, Punchestown Racecourse, to name but a few.
Servicing clients from inbound emails, web generated sales, field sales, reactivation and new business generation. Providing for the 3 facets of the business, Kaizen Print, Kaizen Weddings, Kaizen Brand Evolution from our Belfast location.
The ideal candidate will have a background in leading and mentoring sales teams to deliver results.
You will have the ability to win new clients and grow existing business.
To be successful in this role you will have a focused work ethic, be solution oriented, proactive and flexible, with a structured approach.
Selling with integrity, we will give you the platform to create your own success story.
You will have an individual target to achieve as well as driving your sales consultants to achieve the required results.
Tenacious, resilient and focused with a high goal orientation able to show your team ‘how to do it’ as necessary.
You will lead by example.
Skillset and Requirements
– Irreproachable accountability on teams progress
– Previous experience leading a team in a fast paced, sales environment.
– Strong quantifiable experience in sales management
– Expertise in sales processes and psychology
– Effective communication skills at all levels with a collaborative approach to achieving success.
– Monitoring and improvement of your teams performance and productivity.
– 121 coaching and mentoring of sales team to improve performance, productivity, product knowledge and engagement of team.
– Maintain and increase performance alongside headcount growth- Accurate representation of performance via statistical data with the ability to identify positive and negative trends
– Ability to positively manage and resolve employee relation issues
– Senior Stakeholder engagement across the wider business
– Collaboration with marketing team to generate revenue activity
What we’re looking for…
– Focussed energy, attitude and approach that will fuel a team to success.
– Proven team management.
– Ability to coach, train and develop individuals.
– Effective and pragmatic problem solving skills.
– Analytical with exceptional attention to detail.
– Time management skills that lead by example.
– Profit growth within the teams transactions.
– If you are tenacious with a competitive nature, have copious amounts of self motivation, drive and determination then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Commensurate with experience
OTE earning opportunities based on KPI performance
Apple Mac laptop
Access to company pool car
Professional, organised and innovation led work environment.
Various additional recognition bonuses.
The Working Environment
The Company Ethos in action
Please submit your CV and provide an outline of how you feel you meet the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 11 October 2019. As we are an Equal opportunities employer please also include your monitoring form as part of your application, downloadable from here: Equal Opportunities Form