1. What has working in Kaizen Brand Evolution taught you about the design industry?
From only being here a week, I’ve noticed how fast-paced the studio can be, you always need to be on the ball.
2. Desert Island Design Studio, which typeface would you bring with you?
Odd place to use a typeface; I love geometric typefaces, I’d take LL Circular, it’s fun, and has character…
3. What do you use for motivation inside the studio?
Flicking through some design books, drinking coffee (black, no sugar) and being surrounded by creative people.
4. Any designers you have been stalking online recently?
I’ve been stalking Tony Futura over a year now. He’s a fantastic conceptual artist, creating tongue in cheek visuals. It’s different.
5. What are you listening to in work today?
Today I’ve listening to Eric Prydz (he’s coming to Belfast in June) always puts me in a happy mood, love his visual work to (GMUNK). I usually try to sneak in some hard house and hardcore.
6. Any exhibitions in Belfast recently that are worth checking out?
I’m looking forward to an exhibition called ‘The Museum of the Moon’ (W5). It on 10th Feb to 4th March. It involves a massive installation of the Moon. I’m get excited by new uses of technology.
7. What’s your pet called? Tell us about them.
Heidi and Kitkat, Heidi’s a cross between a Dachshund and a Bichon, then there’s Kitkat (Chunky). She’s a massive cat.